Yes. Whenever you renew your subscription, you need to replace your old license keys with the new ones. New license keys are generated automatically and are stored in the ‘Your products’ section - while in there, you need to choose the right product and click ‘Manage’.
Articles in this section
- What is the CKEditor Ecosystem dashboard and what information can I find there?
- Who gets access to the CKEditor Ecosystem dashboard and can I invite more people?
- Are all my products and subscriptions available in the dashboard?
- What is the ‘Manage organizations’ tab for?
- How can I switch between organizations I am assigned to?
- Where can I find my license keys or token endpoints?
- How can I extend my current subscription plan or add new products or services?
- The time of renewal is approaching. Do I need to do anything?
- Do the license keys change when I renew my subscription?
- Where can I see my usage statistics for the services in the cloud?