After exceeding the storage or traffic limits of your CKBox SaaS pricing plan, you will get charged for the overuse. Refer to the pricing page to see the rates available.
Articles in this section
- What is CKBox?
- What types of files can I manage through CKBox?
- What features does CKBox offer?
- Can I edit images in CKBox?
- Is CKBox available for free?
- What CKBox pricing plans are available?
- Where can I check my CKBox usage of storage and traffic?
- What happens if I exceed the limits of my current CKBox plan?
- How can I upgrade my CKBox plan?
- How do I integrate CKBox with CKEditor?