It's the total number of unique users in your company (in case of internal application) or in ALL the companies that are your customers (in case of OEM/SaaS solution) that access CKEditor at least once a month.
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses does CKEditor come?
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 5 collaboration features come?
- What am I entitled to while on active subscription?
- What are monthly active users?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly active users allowance?
- What is the minimum length of subscription-based license agreements?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor?
- Can I modify the source code of CKEditor?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor?
- Do I have to include additional terms or notices in order to use the Open Source license?