We are determined to continue the CKEditor 4 development and maintenance for some good time still, depending on the adoption of CKEditor 5. This means, we will keep introducing new features, fixing bugs and providing support to CKEditor 4 until its usage level makes it no longer sustainable.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure CKEditor 4?
- What kind of features does CKEditor 4 have?
- How can I upload files and images through CKEditor 4?
- Why is CKEditor 4 changing my code?
- How do I save data in CKEditor 4?
- Does CKEditor 4 support my language?
- What is CKEditor 4?
- How do I install CKEditor 4?
- How does the CKEditor 4 online Builder work?
- Where is the uncompressed version of CKEditor 4?