The CKEditor Ecosystem dashboard account is created automatically right after a customer finalizes the purchase process.
If you are a buyer and/or a license owner, you have access to all the information of your organization that is stored in the dashboard. If your permissions are limited, then you have access to certain data only.
If you have permissions for the ‘Administration’ section, then you can grant dashboard access to more people in your organization and decide on their permissions as well. To do that, go to the ‘Administration’ section > ‘Organisation users’ > ‘Invite user’.
When inviting a new user to the dashboard, you will be asked to choose permissions for that person:
- Configure products - they can access the ‘Your products’ section and can see the license keys, create API keys, etc.
- Buy products - they can buy more products for the organization they are assigned to.
- View invoices - they can access the invoices in the ‘Billing’ section.
- Manage payment methods - they can add or change payment methods in the ‘Billing’ section.
- Manage billing details - they can edit billing details in the ‘Billing’ section.
- Manage users - they can add and remove users and edit their permissions in the ‘Organization users’ section.
Article is closed for comments.