While on active subscription our customers receive usage rights to the Software, dedicated support and, in case of OEM license (on-premise and SaaS software solutions), also distribution rights.
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5 come?
- What am I entitled to while on active subscription?
- What are monthly active users?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly active users allowance?
- What is the minimum length of subscription-based license agreements?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Can I modify the source code of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Do I have to include additional terms or notices in order to use the Open Source license?
- Can I have an Open Source version of CKFinder?