You can use localStorage and/or onbeforeunload to prevent users from losing content when they mistakenly close the browser tab.
Articles in this section
- What is CKEditor 5?
- What are CKEditor 5 Builds?
- What is the CKEditor 5 Framework?
- Is CKEditor 5 mobile friendly?
- How does CKEditor 5 compare to CKEditor 4?
- Does CKEditor 5 offer a better user experience than CKEditor 4?
- Does CKEditor 5 offer the same set of features as CKEditor 4?
- Shall I use CKEditor 5 instead of CKEditor 4, is it better?
- How can I upload files and images through CKEditor 5?
- How do I prevent user content from getting lost in CKEditor 5?