You can use localStorage and/or onbeforeunload to prevent users from losing content when they mistakenly close the browser tab.
Articles in this section
- What is CKEditor 5?
- What are CKEditor 5 Collaboration Features?
- I want to bring real-time collaborative editing to my application. Where do I start?
- How does one customize CKEditor 5 with Collaboration Features?
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 5 Collaboration Features come?
- Are there any restrictions in the 30-day Track Changes trial?
- Is CKEditor 5 mobile friendly?
- How does CKEditor 5 compare to CKEditor 4?
- Does CKEditor 5 offer a better user experience than CKEditor 4?
- Does CKEditor 5 offer the same set of features as CKEditor 4?
Article is closed for comments.