You can use localStorage and/or onbeforeunload to prevent users from losing content when they mistakenly close the browser tab.
Articles in this section
- What is CKEditor 5?
- What are CKEditor 5 Builds?
- What is the CKEditor 5 Framework?
- What are CKEditor 5 Collaboration Features?
- I want to bring real-time collaborative editing to my application. Where do I start?
- How does one customize CKEditor 5 with Collaboration Features?
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 5 Collaboration Features come?
- Are there any restrictions in the 30-day Track Changes trial?
- Is CKEditor 5 mobile friendly?
- How does CKEditor 5 compare to CKEditor 4?