CKEditor 5 builds is a set of ready to use rich-text editors called the “builds” with different configurations to satisfy as many use cases as possible. Currently, there are seven CKEditor 5 builds to choose from:
- Classic Editor (the classic “boxed” editing interface with a toolbar at the top).
- Inline Editor (a floating toolbar attached to the content of the page).
- Balloon Editor (displays the toolbar when text is selected).
- Balloon Block Editor (is a balloon editor with an extra block toolbar for block-level editing).
- Document Editor (provides rich text editing experience similar to the native word processors).
- Multi-Root Editor (features multiple, separate editable areas).
- Superbuild (offers access to almost all available plugins and all predefined editor types).
Visit our documentation page for more information about CKEditor 5 Builds.
If you wish to create your own custom editor, visit our documentation page for more information about CKEditor 5 Framework.