Every file within a CKEditor package includes a copyright notice. There is also a LICENSE.md file located in the CKEditor installation folder. Please leave them untouched.
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses does CKEditor come?
- Can I have an Open Source version of CKFinder?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor?
- Can I modify the source code?
- Do I have to include additional terms or notices in order to use the Open Source license?
- Can I include CKEditor in a commercial environment?
- Where are the original CKEditor copyright notices located?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor?