Every file within the CKEditor package includes a copyright notice. There is also a LICENSE.md file located in the CKEditor installation folders. Please leave them untouched.
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses does CKEditor come?
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 5 collaboration features come?
- What am I entitled to while on active subscription?
- What are monthly active users?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly active users allowance?
- What is the minimum length of subscription-based license agreements?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor?
- Can I modify the source code of CKEditor?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor?
- Do I have to include additional terms or notices in order to use the Open Source license?