Every file within the CKEditor 4 and the CKEditor 5 package includes a copyright notice. There is also a LICENSE.md file located in the CKEditor 4 and the CKEditor 5 installation folders. Please leave them untouched.
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5 come?
- What am I entitled to while on active software subscription?
- Is annual payment available for software subscription-based licenses?
- What is the minimum length of software subscription-based license agreements?
- Can I change the software subscription plan?
- What are the benefits of the subscription-based license agreement?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Can I modify the source code of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Do I have to include additional terms or notices in order to use the Open Source license?