You can modify, integrate and use the Open Source CKEditor 4 and the Open Source CKEditor 5 in your commercial websites and products for free as long as our source code and your modifications remain open and accessible to others under the same Open Source license terms (GPL, LGPL, or MPL).
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5 come?
- Can I have an Open Source version of CKFinder?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Can I modify the source code of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Do I have to include additional terms or notices in order to use the Open Source license?
- Can I include CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5 in a commercial environment?
- Where are the original CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5 copyright notices located?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?