You can modify, integrate and use the Open Source CKEditor 4 and the Open Source CKEditor 5 in your commercial websites and products for free as long as our source code and your modifications remain open and accessible to others under the same Open Source license terms (GPL, LGPL, or MPL).
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5 come?
- What am I entitled to while on active software subscription?
- Is annual payment available for software subscription-based licenses?
- What is the minimum length of software subscription-based license agreements?
- Can I change the software subscription plan?
- What are the benefits of the subscription-based license agreement?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Can I modify the source code of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Do I have to include additional terms or notices in order to use the Open Source license?