Builder helps users customise CKEditor before downloading. It lets you add and remove any of the features available. You can download one of the ready-to-use presets, or compose your own version of the editor with plugins made either by CKSource or third parties.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure CKEditor?
- What kind of features does CKEditor have?
- How can I upload files and images through CKEditor?
- Why is CKEditor changing my code?
- How do I save data in CKEditor?
- Does CKEditor support my language?
- What is CKEditor?
- How do I install CKEditor?
- How does the online Builder work?
- Where is the uncompressed version of CKEditor?