CKFinder is a commercial product so it’s not available in the Open Source version. Visit our CKFinder page for more information.
Articles in this section
- Under which licenses do CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5 come?
- What am I entitled to while on active subscription?
- What are monthly active users?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly active users allowance?
- Is annual payment available for subscription-based licenses?
- What is the minimum length of subscription-based license agreements?
- What are the benefits of the subscription-based license agreement?
- Are there commercial distributions of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- Can I modify the source code of CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?
- What are the Open Source requirements when using CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 5?