Cross-domain file management between either CKEditor 4 or CKEditor 5 and CKFinder is not supported
Articles in this section
- How do I configure CKFinder?
- How do I integrate CKFinder with CKEditor 4?
- How do I integrate CKFinder with CKEditor 5?
- Can CKFinder and either CKEditor 4 or CKEditor 5 be located on different domains?
- What is CKFinder?
- How do I install CKFinder?
- What features are locked in the CKFinder trial version?
Can .net CKFinder 3.5？If so, how to do it?
Hi, I have the CKEditor in Vue host in 127.0.0.1, and I am able to use
to link the ckfinder
so then I created a laravel ckfinder host in 127.0.0.2 and it works well. But when I wanted to try to use VUE CKEditor connect to CKFinder in 127.0.0.2 by pop up can this be work?
Thank you for your message. Please refer to our documentation for CKFinder for PHP or Java:
Unfortunately, CKFinder for ASP.NET doesn't have this feature yet.
Please remember that except for CKFinder, you also need to configure your servers which participate in CORS.
If you have active support rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Hi there, thanks for the response.
I have the issue between laravel php and vuejs integration.
I have configured the CORS and able to upload the image, but when i try to use the ckfinder browser file it show CORS error
Article is closed for comments.