FCKeditor, discontinued in 2010 after version 2, is the past version of CKEditor, which started with version 3. The new CKEditor was redesigned from the ground up, offering more features, enhanced security and better integration.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure CKEditor?
- What kind of features does CKEditor have?
- How can I upload files and images through CKEditor?
- Why is CKEditor changing my code?
- How do I save data in CKEditor?
- Does CKEditor support my language?
- What is CKEditor?
- How do I install CKEditor?
- How does the online Builder work?
- Where is the uncompressed version of CKEditor?