Saving data is a server-side operation and you are free to implement this functionality on your own. For more information about saving data, check the resources at Getting and Saving Data in CKEditor 4 and CKEditor 4 Examples.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure CKEditor 4?
- What kind of features does CKEditor 4 have?
- How can I upload files and images in CKEditor 4?
- Why is CKEditor 4 changing my code?
- How do I save data in CKEditor 4?
- Does CKEditor 4 support my language?
- What is CKEditor 4?
- How do I install CKEditor 4?
- How does the CKEditor 4 online Builder work?
- Where is the uncompressed version of CKEditor 4?
Article is closed for comments.