The CKEditor 4 core team doesn’t work on MediaWiki integrations. If you need to use any other custom format like Wiki markup, you would need to adjust the output format of the editor. See our BBCode plugin sample which is an example of CKEditor 4 output customisation.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure CKEditor 4?
- What kind of features does CKEditor 4 have?
- How can I upload files and images in CKEditor 4?
- Why is CKEditor 4 changing my code?
- How do I save data in CKEditor 4?
- Does CKEditor 4 support my language?
- What is CKEditor 4?
- How do I install CKEditor 4?
- How does the CKEditor 4 online Builder work?
- Where is the uncompressed version of CKEditor 4?
Article is closed for comments.