It is possible to use two or more types of rich text editors on one page, which is a common requirement. You just need to make sure that they are built together (once). More information about using two different editors on one page can be found in our documentation.
Articles in this section
- What is CKEditor 5?
- Why CKEditor 5 was developed? What is the concept behind it?
- What is different about CKEditor 5 compared to CKEditor 4?
- What are CKEditor 5 builds?
- How do I install CKEditor 5?
- How does the CKEditor 5 online builder work?
- How do I extend a predefined build?
- How do I configure CKEditor 5?
- What features does CKEditor 5 offer?
- What are the premium features of CKEditor 5?